Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Festive Market in Margate Old Town

I chanced upon this small festive market in Margate old town tonight although I was vaguely aware I have not seen a lot of promotion for this enterprise .



I understand that the market will be open till seven o'clock tonight and the same again tomorrow Thursday, 22 December 2011 , if I get chance later today I will write a few more words around with the photographs , I will say that the christmas tree and decoration add a subtle glitter and charm to the old town if that is not pushing the bounds of credulity .

I suggest if you have time it's worth a gander tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. They have some lovely stalls. Worth a wander round the Old Town. Looks lovely all lit up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant effort, still apart from a bit of publicity it might be handy if someone from the council sorted out the lighting

    ReplyDelete