Thursday, October 13, 2011

Marvellous Japan



I read in my paper today, that the Japanese Tourism Agency are looking to select 10,000 people to offer free plane tickets to, according to the i, the agency said this "We are hoping to get highly influential blogger-types and others who can who can spread the word that Japan is a safe place to visit. "

So as one the leading members of Thanet's Bloggerati I'm expecting my ticket probably business class for a blogger of my calibre to arrive pdq.

If it speeds up the selection process I'm happy to state here and now how marvellous Japan is, and would also be happy to big up the Japanese consumer electronics industry if they could throw in some photographic gear and one if those mega screen tellys to show my holiday snaps, on my return from a wonderful holiday.

PS In support I would draw attention to positive posting on a recent holiday to Spain, for which I had to dig deep into Mrs Me's pockets.

Well that should do it!

7 comments:

  1. I always thought you were above bribes & corruption Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought you were safe Tony (there you go 12:19!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Peter, we all have a breaking point.

    12 19 damn! Yes safe, Japan is very safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you should still pack a very robust swimming cozzie and take a geiger counter with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather take a geisha counter, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Japan's marvellous", try telling that to the whales & dolphins.

    ReplyDelete