Wednesday, October 21, 2009

May I suggest


Given the little spare time I have at the moment, as much as I enjoy contributing to the blogosphere, its not possible so I shall suggest you have a read of Paul Francis KM (Med-edt) writing on a frequent topic of these pages Kent TV.

One thing I did note this morning around 4:20 was that on top of the frankly inappropriate spending, on Kent TV ( 2 million) KCC has now compounded this excess by trying to ramp up interest and advertise the much criticised “Hollywould” soap.

I’m just wondering if, as I’m one of the few to have heard this, whether I’m their target audience, a whingeing middle aged blogger and white van man.

Still if you want to know more you can always click the Kent TV label at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment