Friday, June 06, 2008

Local paper rumbles Bignews blogger


Thom Morris, Gazette reporter, fearlessly exposed myself Tony Flaig, as a middle aged moaner in today's paper (page 26), dispelling the long held view by many of my readers, that I am a positive sort of person, always looking for the best, in any situation, and looking fondly upon the actions of our local politicians and bureaucrats.

Still in a pitiful attempt to salvage some of my dignity, I decided to ring Mr. Morris who refuted my claims that he was a mere whippersnapper, anyhow he did offer to correct, the description of me as a trucker, I pointed out that I was in fact a track worker (someone who works on railway tracks)see profile.

Anyway if you would like to read my comments on Margate library click here, that I like to think of as unbiased analysis, but which in the harsh light of Mr. Morris's comments, I realise are nothing more than middle aged moaning. Damn journalists their just so blooming opinionated!

PS just a quick, update on my earlier elephants bottom posting, the journalist who sought to use my photo montage, informs me that it wasn't big enough, for publication, that's the JPEG file size (photo) not the bum.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the kiss of death. I'm only jealous... its good as it gives you a profile


    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I'm persona non grata over at the Gazunder since I told their Joel to get on his bike with his nonsense libel story.

    But, echoing the words of late, great, sadly departed John Lennon, I'm bigger than the Gazunder these days, so what do I care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tony
    My company has just launched a new Social Enterprise called Thanet Developer our aim is to make as much money as possible to put back into the community through various and innovative ideas. To get things started we have just launched a website www.thanetdeveloper.co.uk and one of the areas that accompany this website is a blog section.
    We are hoping that you would like to have your blog on there, if you are interested please contact me and we can arrange to dicuss things further.

    Kind Regards
    Aaron Short
    Chairman
    e: aaronshort@thanetdeveloper.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aaron.
    Can you tell us the name of yur company?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    The name of the company is Skyblu Studios Ltd.

    Kind Regards
    Thomas Sturge
    Skyblu Studios Ltd

    ReplyDelete