Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quote of the week -mindless yobs


Due to my busy schedule, I have had little time to post any thing, although this quote lodged somewhere in my brain, as I scanned through the Gazette last Friday.

"WHY is it the few mindless yobs can make the residents' and visitors' lives hell?

So asks, our distinguished council leader Sandy Ezekiel, in his regular column in the Gazette, referring of course to the lively behaviour of some of broadstairs residents on broadstairs beach and not of course any unpleasantness one might encounter elsewhere.

4 comments:

  1. Dont you mean Can and not Cannot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anon 05:16 a rare mistake on my part thanks for correcting me!

    and now corrected i hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Beach's employees sat round at the back of the beach doing very liitle to collect any rubbish on the beach. Casual staff?. Time our leader came off his ivory tower and actually took a look around and see what is happening around him. Maybe he would then notice what his employees are upto, and maybe also realise that shops are closing down at an alarming rate in our town centres. He should be also made to discard his free parking permit and pay the same as the public, he may then also realise how damaging tdc's policies are to our town centres. He then did not understand why the charity Taxi run did not happen, well it quite simple, there is nothing left in Margate to do, especially if it raining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon 8:42 I have removed your comment since I don't think your remark was correct if you would repost giving your real name I might let it stand

    ReplyDelete