Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spotted this afternoon - Thought for the day


I noticed on my way home this afternoon, Sandy Ezekiel adjacent to the bottom of Margate High Street, appearing to be showing, our fine Harbour area, to what I take, to be strangers to Margate.

Of course I could be mistaken, since I flashed past on my way home, quite possibly the group might have had nothing to do with him and simply been a party day trippers with a keen interest in road works.

Still assuming Sandy was not en route for a cuppa, and accompanying guests to this town I'd just hear how you put a positive gloss, on all the mayhem, going on adjacent to the harbour as previously mentioned.

Work on the Harbour itself, is money well spent but moving pavements about and destroying the last few parking spaces in town is a different kettle of fish.


4 comments:

  1. Almost right Tony!

    Sandy, me, Alasdair Bruce and the Home Affairs editor of a national newspaper among them, who I have pointed at your weblog not less than an hour ago!

    You should have said "Hello"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you didn't point him to mine! Still, probably one of my media chums anyway, so would already be clued in to the alternative, Ramsgate view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon I hope the journalist in question was not from Northcliff Media (Daily Mail) since I have sometimes been less than friendly, particularly in regard to their Kent Regional Newspapers (Gazette Times Adscene) whoose acceptance of dubious "adult" advertisments has been an occaisional subject, which it will be again.

    ReplyDelete