Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ghostly image on the A28


For those of us who live in Margate, and like to commute out to the rest of the world, for some days, like me, you will have been mystified by the closure of the A28 from Brooksend to St Nicks roundabout.

Interesting as the diversion is, at 5:00 in the morning, the route offered across fields and I think through farm yards does not compensate for vital seconds lost, before piling into London Traffic.

Who knows what Kent highways have been up to, needless to say throughout this inconvenience there appeared to be no work taking place.

Any how on the way home, I notice traffic moving, and was able to take this blurry picture of an apparition, it could be a contractor I'm not sure. Maybe one of those rascals at KCC highways could tell us.

4 comments:

  1. Tony
    I took action of my own yesterday to discover what's been going on. The update is on Thanet Life but in a nutshell, it comes down to the gas people and KCC are very upset with the delays that have occurred as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ok Tony. Have missed your comments?

    ReplyDelete