Saturday, November 17, 2007

Is this your Helicopter?


The reason I ask is that for the last hour or so all I can hear is the drone of a helicopter, which for some reason has found a parking spot, just above my home.


I assume this is some broadcasters attempt at reporting the appalling crime scene in Irvine Drive, traveling along the St. Peters Road this morning, its possible to see some massive type crane thing parked on the estate, presumably for broadcasters or journalist who cannot afford to have helicopters flying around the clock.


You would think that journalist and their handlers could be a little more sympathetic, to family whose home this is an those living in the area who have children for whom, this whole issue is both disturbing and horrifying. I cannot imagine what good it does anyone to have such intrusive reporting.



3 comments:

  1. it won't be there long,
    unlike the oasis 747 we get every weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think its time someone got a petition up to stop all this flying about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign mine!

    BTW, since when did the words 'sympathetic' and 'journalists' go together in the same sentence?

    ReplyDelete