Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Unwanted God complex RE comment moderation!



This post is really, for the consumption of anonymous 10:50am, now last week I switched on the comment moderation facility on this blog and now find myself with a dilemma.


This blog site has been till now, pretty much anything-goes but it seems that many contributors often wish to make reference to individuals, without actually having the balls to use their own name. Now last week I clearly had someone, who wished to make mischief with one of our political organisations in Kent, and I spent some considerable time, checking whether the comment I had on my website was genuine or not which apparently wasn't, not that any official from that party had the courtesy to reply to my e-mail or telephone calls and eventually I had to take the word of an employee.


Anyway right now, I am considering this particular comment, what they say may well be factually correct, and I have actually attempted to check it. However since this blog is primarily for my amusement and yours hopefully, despite the responsibility of censoring people's comments, I have decided in God like fashion, not to publish this particular comment for the moment.

I won't bore you any further with my stance, other than to say if I take a critical view on someone, since they know who I am they can always reply directly to me, either on my website or alternatively by my e-mail address.


I will probably get rid of comment moderation in the next day or two, since Judging whether to publish on not is a heavy burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment