Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Where was I


Mrs Me decided earlier in the year that she would remove me from Thanet temporarily whilst my 50th birthday was reached.


Fortunately she knows what I like, and unlike our county councillors, decided she would subsidise me with a week in New York, rather than Norfolk Virginia the choice of Kent County Council who along with other "Kent partners" are bunging £400,000 towards the set-up costs of a once-a-week charter flight from Manston.


If you happen to be a Kent county councillor, who would like to know why I would prefer to see flights to New York subsidised (if you have to spend my money) click here and see a selection of my recent holiday photographs (everything from the Metropolitan Museum of Art in Central Park, Grand Central Station to the naked cow girl in Time Square).

No comments:

Post a Comment