Thursday, October 05, 2006

Strange e-mail retraction

Re previous story, it seems that I may have, over reacted to the Email I received, planning.services@thanet blah blah blah, according to some of the comments I had, what I got in my inbox was a blind carbon copy, the purpose of which is it to allow the sender to forward copies of their message without the recipients being aware, my apologies to Thanet council info.

Still whilst I am on the subject of Thanet council info, I appreciate the efforts of this website, in promoting my blogsite (thank you), I would just say, that some of my efforts actually require to be in their original context, with illustrations,

for one to make sense such as my ''out now! TOWARDS 2010'', also given the sometimes visual nature, of my postings and my name which I believe originates from Alsace-Lorraine, there is always a slim chance that befuddled members of the Arts council and or Turner contemporary, might just bung me a few quid as part of their patronage of foreign artists (or even perhaps instead of their "arrivals" exhibitions they could have a series exhibitions entitled "already bloody well here" (excuse the digression)) , I could be their blogger in residence.




With or without illustration ?

Anyway obviously, the Email I referred to was not what it seemed to be, my apologies to Matt or should I say Lord Matt.

1 comment:

  1. If it's been bugging you you can imagine (hopefully) that it has been bugging me too. The issue stems from the rather conviluted conversions of site feed formats that have to be carried out in order to get the pile-o-poo drupal system to read an atom feed. Currentl;y the site feed goes through a third party site (feed burner) and while headlines work well the body does indeed like like crap.

    It seems that as blogger are unlikely to offer an RSS version of the XML feed I'm doomed to write quite a lot of code in the next three to six months.

    ReplyDelete