Monday, September 11, 2006

New York September 9th

Anyway you, look at the events of five years ago, one thing is common to all of us, we all remember the circumstances in which we heard the news and realised the enormity of savagery inflicted upon innocents.

One thing we have all learnt, from this episode is that freedom is not something to take for granted. Even here in the UK, a tolerant, charitable and benign society, we have witnessed how a minoritie have abused the hospitality and fairness of our society, which certainly in my case, has made me question things I previously just accepted. On a personal level I realise, that life is transient, so make the most of it, even if it's just a daily blog!

Who knows what drives these insane cowards with their Stone Age beliefs to inflict terror, one thing I am sure of is that long after Al-Qaeda are a footnote in history, New York will still be a thriving diverse and free city as it is today.

Finally people think I may have a candy floss, view of America, I know it has its plus and minus points, and when America is attacked I know that freedom and independence are the object.

No comments:

Post a Comment