Thursday, September 07, 2006


Bignews Margate incorruptible
as BBC bigs up Kents Blogarati


Robert Leslie, BBC journalist has written a feature on Kent blogging, with some emphasis given to Thanet blogsites, as well as a radio feature 'Kent Blogs on'.


I am pleased to see that in the section headed Thanet: Blog Central I get eight lines, to my rivals Eastcliff Richard and Dr Simon Moore's four lines although I am a bit miffed to not to have been asked to contribute to Mr Leslie's radio feature, for which there could be two reasons one BBC Radio Kent is so strapped for cash they cannot afford to ring a mobile-phone, or alternatively Bignews Margate is just too honest and uncompromising (or crap), to be given the full oxygen of publicity and access, to radio Kents audience of several hundred delicate senior citizens, who let's face it, are probably a little sensitive to news and comment.


Incidentally, I did send this journalist, a rather bitchy e-mail last night(something about courtesy), not having had an acknowledgement to the e-mail, I sent him some time last week. Anyway I work long hours, and don't always feel inclined to be polite, so my apologies should I offend anyone. Why did I hit the damn send button.


Have a look for yourself at the feature click here

No comments:

Post a Comment