Monday, August 21, 2006

Changes to my blogsite

I am experimenting with a new or updated blogger programme from Google, this in combination with the fact that I did not sit down to my dinner until 8 o'clock will result in very little blogging tonight. To be honest it has been a S*** day which was topped by a rather large dog 'doings' at the gate to Flaig Mansions (4 full buckets of water to remove, thank God the drought is over).

Yesterday I also suspended all trading my website similarly named, for two reasons one is the advertising banner splashed across the top of the website, this on, web space which is meant to be free as part of my contract with my Internet provider, but somehow these people are determined to make money out of my creativity, the other reason of course is that it is a pain in the ass to use all that html stuff.

I believe that the Google blogsite, programme is as good as a conventional website, and one of the new features is that it allows you to apply a label or labels to each posting, so that you can sift through my blogs on specific topics by going to the label Link and it clicking on to labels such as 'Turner contemporary' get the whole damn lot in one hit home (this will take a day or two to fully implement).

1 comment: