Thursday, August 17, 2006

The big question ?



















You know for most questions, I have the answer, one that has been troubling me today, yesterday and for as long, as I can remember, being asked in Tesco's store whether I can pack my own shopping? I must have answered yes, a thousand or more times, I've even tried varying my reply, with something like ''yes OK I can pack my shopping but I may have difficulty paying for it.''

I can work 12 hours, drive hundreds of miles a day, but Tesco's believe me, to be in need of help, every time I go in, which is most days. Why can't they just leave me alone!

I would like to throw down the gauntlet , and threaten to take my business to Sainsbury's, but I find, the quality not so good, prices too high, fresh food not so fresh, and checkout persons slower.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. hehehehe. Everyone gets the same question, you arent alone. There are some old people who are happy to have someone help them with the packing. Bit sad for me to be asked though. I know Im older than my years but Im only 22!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely someone of your standing should be shopping at Waitrose?

    ReplyDelete