Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yo Apologies to Mr Blair
with fries?


Last Tuesday in referring to the situation in the Lebanon, I gave the impression that our government was doing nothing to curb Israeli excesses, I now offer an apology, due to work, I had little time to read or listen to the news but having now seen the efforts, of Mr Blair trying to get permission for a trip to the Middle East, from his mate Bush, in that forceful no nonsense way of great leaders, I'm even sorry to be British at the moment. If you missed this appalling effort of Blair, Click here for Adam Boltons Blog, which also has a transcript & link to video.

It cannot be easy being the prime minister, there must be days when you don’t know which way to turn, another little controversy is his relationship, and I’m not suggesting that Mr Blair is toadying in any way, with Americans but his office is currently a tad reluctant, to give information concerning meetings, with that great American patriot and media mogul Rupert Murdoch. Click Here for details

What Blair needs is a damn good holiday and I doubt he has any worries on that score, someone will look after the shop for him.

1 comment: