Thursday, July 27, 2006

Microsoft leave my PC alone


Microsoft seems to think I need to check the authenticity of my windows operating system every month.

I don’t mind helping them verify my copy once but ever few weeks is going to far, I have even tried to contact their rather poor support, and then having explained the problem got zero help. I don’t mind allowing microsoft to constantly try and fix their operating system, perhaps next time they update windows they’ll try the novel approach of supplying a finished product

Another trick Microsoft seem to have is to, upgrade a dormant version of their wrenched Office program which then tries to bully me in to giving them the best part of £400 well I think you have got enough money already this also generally involves me in sorting out file associations etc. even when I hide the option to download the upgrade it then whines until such time I have to or just ignores me entirely

MICROSOFT LEAVE ME ALONE I DON’T WONT OFFICE FOR £400 POUNDS WHEN I CAN GET THE SUPURB AND FREE OPEN OFFICE.

The fact is microsoft office is bloated with features that the average clerical wallah hasn’t got the remotest clue how to use.
I have mentioned this before but this upgrade trick keeps occurring

No comments:

Post a Comment