Monday, July 17, 2006


Is David Cameron tough enough?

Just a quick thought, I see David Cameron has a recently taken a view that we should hug Hoodies, and even Roger Gale's View concurs.

I just think that it is a sad reflection on the state of their political health, that the leader of the opposition has not got something more significant to witter on about.

There are number of significant events at the moment for which David Cameron could show some leadership or interest, the looming energy crisis, the Middle-East, at the very least you might expect the leader of the Tories to perhaps put the knife into Tony Blairs back, given the potentially explosive money for honours situation.

Personally I do not like my leaders to be, to ruthless, but I do like to see competent people and right now it looks as if he is being to touchy feely where Blair is concerned.

Tony Blair is as close as any other prime minister in recent times to having his collar felt by the law, so unless Mr Cameron is about to give Tony a big hug, I think he should reveal whether he has the balls to make capital out of this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment