Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Worst drought in history
Drought, increases its clammy grip on the Flaig estate. Again today I have done my best to alleviate the severest effects of this terrible drought all to no avail, at around 2:30pm this afternoon we were once again subjected to another a half inch of drought rain.

I think it is about time that we examined the human cost, my other half has been brainwashed into thinking that we are in the worst drought since time began if one is to believe the environment Agency. I am sure that no amount of explaining, will mitigate my situation when my partner arrives tired and hungry tonight expecting a basket full of dry laundry how can I compete against the barrage of propaganda emanating from the water companies and the environment Agency.
Get me a standpipe someone!

5 comments:

  1. You dont think Southern Water are going to worry about a little rain do you, they'l only be happy when they have to reluctantly increase prices to er make more profits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not get the hosepipe out and water the garden in the middle of the night? I find the evidence has usually evaporated come the morning.

    Must dash, as I've got the car to do tonight as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete