Monday, April 17, 2006

Thanet extra

I just wonder, whether I am one of few or many as I do not appear to be on the delivery route for Kent Messengers extra newspaper for the last few weeks. I have spoken to several people in the Cliftonville area who are similarly been deprived of their copy of this excellent newspaper. I am particularly peeved as for the first time in my life, I have actually been quoted in this paper.

Whilst news stories are available on the excellent K M website I don't think you can beat the look and feel of a newspaper, although something which comes close to their experience is Kent on Sunday, and Saturday Observer are available on the Internet in a form of which is very similar to a real newspaper I suggest you have a look at both sites. I am waiting for the day when the Thanet Times and Isle of Thanet gazette have an electronic presence.
Maybe I should not moan about receiving my paper copy as local new services are far better than they used to be.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your line, quoted in the Extra, about the Turner Offshore looking like 'half an elephant's arse'!

    ReplyDelete